Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2012 / CADWorx P&ID 2012:
- Added new symbols to the ..\CADWorxP&ID\Support\EN* directory based on ISO 10628 standards.
- Added support for AutoCAD 2012 (32 bit / 64 bit)
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2010 / CADWorx P&ID 2010:
· Added command PIDEXPORT. This command can be used with CADWorx P&ID (non-Professional / no Live Database) drawings to export attribute data associated with CADWorx P&ID components to a Microsoft Excel (*.xls) file.
· Added command PIDMATCHPROP. This command will match values of all common database columns from the components selected except the TAG column. Added command PIDMATCHPROPWITHTAG to match all values including TAG.
· Added command PIDINHERITANCESETUP. This command will start the Inheritance Setup dialog which can be used to setup what database values will be inherited from the process line by in line component insertion.
· Added command PIDNUMBERCOUNT, PIDNUMBER+, PIDNUMBER-. These commands can be used to quickly change the line number count. These commands are also available with the new Line Number toolbar.
· Added support for AutoCAD 2011 (32 bit / 64 bit), AutoCAD 2010 (32 bit / 64 bit), AutoCAD 2009 (64 bit), AutoCAD 2008 (64 bit)
· Added support for Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit)
· Updated CEDIT -> Documentation dialog to allow for multiple file selection. Previous versions only allowed a single file selection for adding or deleting documents associated with P&ID components.
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2009 / CADWorx P&ID 2009:
· Added command PIDCHECKINOUT. This command will start the Check In / Check Out Manager dialog which can be used to check in any number of drawings from one project directory into another project directory.
· Added command PIDUPDATEDBDWG. This command will start the Block and Layer Manager dialog which can be used to update the block and layer settings for CADWorx P&ID components.
· Added command PIDMEDIT. This command will start the Multiple Edit dialog which can be used to modify the data on multiple CADWorx P&ID components at one time.
· Added command PIDTITLEBLOCKMANAGER. This command will start the Title Block Manager dialog which can be used to update the title block of all the drawings in the project.
· Added command PIDOPEN. This command will start the File Manager palette which can be used to open existing project drawings, create new drawings, or create new projects.
· Added command PIDSORT. This command will start the Valve Order Manager dialog which can be used to sort valves according to their location in the drawing.
· Added command PIDWRITELAYERTODB, PIDWRITEBLOCKTODB, and PIDWRITECOORDINATESTODB to export the layer name, block name, and block coordinates of CADWorx P&ID blocks to the database.
· Added command PIDUPDATELAYERFROMDB and PIDUPDATEBLOCKFROMDB to import the layer name and block name from the database and update the CADWorx P&ID blocks in the drawing.
· Updated command PIDCHECKINOUT by adding an option to not delete the source drawing and database information while checking out files.
· Updated command PIDCHECKINOUT to ignore "Memo" type fields in the Access databases.
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2008 / CADWorx P&ID 2008:
· Added command PIDREPLACEBLOCK. This command can be used to replace an existing block in a drawing with a new block. The CADWorx P&ID data is automatically transferred from the old block to the new block.
· Added command COMBINEPROCESS. This command can be used to assign the process line number (TAG) to other components. To use this command, a column name of LINE_NUM_ is required in the process line table and component tables.
· Added new symbols to the ..\CADWorxP&ID\Support\ directory that use AutoCAD dynamic block capabilities. To use these files, change the MenuSymbolFile setting in the current configuration file to DYN_Flow_Alt(_M).dat. The dynamic block information is only available when using AutoCAD 2006, AutoCAD 2007, and AutoCAD 2008. It will not work with AutoCAD 2005.
· Updated the ICES-Val_Ctrl*.DWG blocks in the ..\CADWorxP&ID\Support\ directory. Previous version of these files did not have the DWG preview image.
· Updated the copying features of components. When a component is copied, any entries in the Project Document table are also copied and are associated to the new copied component.
· Updated DBAUDIT and MATCHID to work with folder paths of up to 256 characters. &nbsnbsp; Previous versions restricted these commands to drawing folder path of only 100 characters.
· Updated DBAUDIT to also audit documents associated with User table components.
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2007 / CADWorx P&ID 2007:
· Updated CADWorx P&ID routines to account for a foot mark (') in the TAG filed.
· Updated the CEDIT Documentation dialog to allow file extension with more then three characters.
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2006 / CADWorx P&ID 2006:
· AutoCAD 2005 and later defaults the copy command into multiple copy mode. If components were copied and then the multiple copy mode was canceled using the escape key, P&ID routines did not process the new components added.
· Specification TYPEASSIGN command was updating tag field without checking update tag setting of the component.
· Instrument bubble breaking and database synchronization routines caused conflicts when the instrument bubble block definition did not match the block insert
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID Professional 2005 / CADWorx P&ID 2005:
· Updated metric equipment blocks to improve process line linking.
· Improved the database SYNC command speed when working with remote connections.
· A combination of WBLOCK, INSERT and EXPLODE of the same entities in the same drawing was creating unneeded entries in the database.
· The DBAUDIT command now matches one graphic with one row in database. Previous versions allowed multiple graphics all going to the same row. The command also checks for unneeded rows in the database
· The COPYCLIP command was creating extra AutoCAD Group entities.
· When a non-intelligent line or polyline was broken by a CADWorx component, CADWorx data was not being attached to the component. This issue only occurred for drawings without a database
Items added or updated with CADWorx P&ID 2004:
· The SnapSetting configuration variable can be set to zero. A setting of zero will turns off snap.
· When an AutoCAD autosave was started, CADWorx also saved database information when a live database was used. Database save is now only performed when an actual save is done on the drawing file.
· A new variable CopyControlFlag has been added to the configuration file. This flag controls different aspects of the copy command. The on-line help file has details of all possible settings.
· A new variable InternalSelectionDistance has been added to the configuration file. This flag controls internal selection distances done by CADWorx P&ID. Previous versions based the value on
the current SNAP setting.
· Added a drop down list feature to the CEdit Additional Data dialog. This feature can be activated by running the command DROPDOWNSETUP.
· Added the ability to repeat the same insert symbol function. The feature is controlled by the AutoRepeat configuration variable.
· A new table and column name check is now performed when a drawing is opened. If required tables or columns are missing from the database, the program reports the problem and disconnects from the database.