Paulin Research Group NozzlePRO™ for PV Elite® and CAESAR II®
Why Use NozzlePRO?
NozzlePRO can be used in a variety of tasks. The software provides extra value and accuracy to help you:
- Analyze stress of nozzles or evaluate allowable loads on nozzles that:
- Have multiple thermal or operating loads.
- Are in cyclic service.
- Fall outside code limits.
- Deal with pad-reinforced nozzles.
- Perform FEA when pad-reinforced lugs, clips, or other support are placed on the knuckle radius of a dished head.
- Analyze horizontal vessels with saddle supports (such as the Zick replacement).
- Accommodate ASME Section III, Part NH requirements (high-temperature service).
- Perform a quick, somewhat conservative FFS analysis (API 579).
- Evaluate overturning moments on vessel skirts.
- Determine the effect of an integral vs. non-integral pad on a nozzle located on a head.
- Design pipe shoes for self-weight, liquid weight, and axial loads.